There are several ways to find information from the County's home page.
- Top navigation bar. This has links to County services grouped into categories, such as Healthy Kids & Families or Public Safety.
- Quicklinks. This is a short list of our most popular links.
- Tell Me About... This list covers a number of a number of high-interest topics.
- County departments. This listing of all departments is in the footer of each page
- If you cannot find what you need, have comments regarding our Web site, or are experiencing technical problems, please contact our Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, please call the County General Information line at (858) 694-3900
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Minimum Viewing Requirements
The County of San Diego's Web site is viewed optimally under the following conditions.
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x; Netscape Navigator 8.1; Mozilla Firefox 2.0; Safari 2.0.
Screen resolution: 800 x 600 (minimum)
Web Browser Plug-Ins
Some documents require plug-ins, programs that perform a specific function. If they are not already on your computer, you will need to download them.
PDFs require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in to view the information.
Videos. Our live Board of Supervisors meetings and other videos require Windows Media Player.
Other videos may require Adobe Flash Player or QuickTime.